First go






I like the idea of using a smile in the logo. It has to be subtle, but something you get on second glance. For that, I think using a serif font might be necessary. Or maybe even not. I shall have to test that out.
Here is just the first set I have executed, it needs to be ironed out some.




For this idea, I feel like the 'm' needs to be something distinct so that the inside can be filled with different patterns or textures, depending on which way the company branches out, and the logo will still be applicable to it.
Over here, it's bubbles because that's what steam in steam cookers generate. I have tried out different kinds of bubbles, some with a little opacity, some with none.
I think a fully lower case font makes it less formal and more approachable in this case. Which is what the company aims for.




Here are a couple of ideas/executions that aren't quite there yet.
I like the first 'M' I like how friendly, and round it is. It might actually work with the look the brand is trying to go for. (friendly, affordable etc)
The second option is where I am trying to get the 'electric plug' idea to come across, I'm not sure how much it does right now but if I could get it to look just right, with a fitting font, I feel it might work.

POSTED BY jus me
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.