'multicooker'

I felt like 'multicooker' needed to have a little identity of it's own, while my clients felt like they didn't want there to be a fight better the look of 'multicooker' and 'Maestro' they wanted it to go together, and if possible, the brand to stand out a little more.
I put a few options before them, and they went for the simpler one.
Which is the last option in this image. It stresses upon the fact that this cooker does many things. Unlike what people generally assume, which is that it makes just rice.

For some reason, I wasn't getting the execution of the 'steam' just right in the other options. And when clubbed with the Maestro logo, there was NO WAY to make it look cohesive.
I liked the bubble options too. Ah well.

POSTED BY jus me
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.