Connecting with the customer/ Customer satisfaction



Thinking about how my client wants to express how Maestro is a lot about service, and satisfying the customer, how their relationship just doesn't end once they've bought the product, and after sales service is important to them too.
They want to be connect to their customers, they want them to know that their convenience and satisfaction is what Maestro always has in mind.
I've tried showing that connect here, by connecting these 2 triangles of the 'M' also giving it the look of an abstract bow-tie. Like a Maestro.



The Handshake






When you agree on something, you shake hands, it's the first thing you do, it's a promise, its to assure the other person, its professional. It's about making a connection.
Again, I'm trying to be in sync with what my client wants to show when they talk about Maestro.

POSTED BY jus me
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.