Plugged in


So the plug idea was liked, but needed to be worked on some more.
Here are some different kinds of treatments to the plug. Hopefully making it look more plug-like. I'm going to ask around tomorrow and see what works and what doesn't. But for now, here they are.



Here are some font options using the basic idea of the plug. I initially thought that an all caps would work better with the strong 'm' but I also like the title case of the same.



The of course, I decided to have some fun with it, I know stuff like this will probably never get chosen, but I had to try, right?
What if I drew the 'm' and gave the entire thing a whole hand done feel. I know most appliance companies don't go for a more personal look, but I don't see why not.
It give more personality to their brand I feel.
Anywhoo, so I went ahead and did this.



With font options even.

POSTED BY jus me
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.