Ideas in pencil


So the words most common were- convenience, electricity, easy to use etc.

Since Maestro also strives to keep their users happy, I thought of using the 'smile' as an element in the logo.
Below are a few sketches of all the different ideas.
They also are user friendly, and affordable and want their customers to relate to their friendly products, and attitude.
Which is why I thought of round objects, how can a round not be friendly, right?
That lead me to think of bubbles---> bubbly----> steam.
Steam is bubbly too... and maybe when other products come about, the 'm' can be filled in with other elements to represent the other products, but for that, the 'm' will have to be very distinct.

Also there is electricity. And if you tilt your plug in a particular way, the pins actually form an M.
So I've tried to sketch that out too. Once I take it to the computer, I will have to see how to work it.

And then there is the multi-faceted M. This is to show dimension, to communicate that their products are products with an edge, and have something different going on with them.

I am wondering whether to use the 'M' of Maestro as a trademark, something that you see and identity with the company right away.
Let's see




POSTED BY jus me
POSTED IN
DISCUSSION 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.